Keep these fliers handy to use in conversation with a prospect you meet in a casual setting (in an elevator, restaurant, hair salon, etc).
Employers LTC Risks: Are you employer clients aware of their long-term care exposure and their opportunities to address such risks? This flier addresses these risks, and also includes compelling data on the impact a long-term care need can have on a family.
Top 10 Fliers:
- Top 10 Flier: This flier discusses why LTCi is attractive in the worksite now.
- Top 10 Reasons for Law Firms: Find out the top 10 reasons why law firms are the #1 market for LTCi.
- Teacher’s Flier: Specifically discusses how a long-term care need is likely to impact a teacher.
- Professor’s Flier: Similar to the Teacher’s Flier, but directed to college professors.
- School District Flier: Similar to the Teacher’s Flier, but intended to be used with implementing a voluntary program within a school district.
- University Past-Program Flier: Used for universities with needing to update their LTCi program.
- Free HR CE:
Fliers focusing on tax breaks for employers:
- Tax Breaks for a C-Corp: For business owners that pay taxes directly to the government, not through a pass-through entity.
- Tax Breaks for a Pass-Through Entity: For business owners that pay taxes from a pass-through entity, such as an S-Corp, an LLC, or a sole proprietorship.
- Tax Breaks—General Owner: Describes the rules for both C-Corps and pass-through entities.