Our generic contracting packet allows us to use this packet for most carrier contracting with the intention of making the contracting process easier for you. Please click on the file below and complete the packet in its entirety to ensure smooth processing.
Key things to watch for are:
• Legal questions: If you have answered yes to any of these questions, make sure you:
-Provide the date, in MM/DD/YYYY format, of the occurrence,
-Provide a full, detailed explanation.
• Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
– EFT is MANDATORY for any LIFE business.
– You MUST provide a voided check.
• Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
– You MUST provide your AML certificate or the date you completed it with LIMRA.
• If completed with LIMRA, you must provide course title or course number.
– *If you have not taken an AML course, click here. This will take you to LIMRA so you can register and/or complete the course.
• Product training certificates (if submitting Long Term Care (LTCi) or Annuity applications)
– This includes ALL CE credits that have been taken for LTCi or Annuity training
• E&O Insurance
– A current E&O Certificate needs to be attached with this paperwork.
– It MUST list your full name as the insured.
• This packet requires your Signature four times.
– After the Legal Questions
– On the EFT form
– On the Signature Authorization page, inside the Signature box with black ink.
– On the HIPAA Business Associate Agreement.
All Carriers require YOU to review and approve the appointment paperwork once generated.
You will get an email from email@example.com, with instructions on how to approve the paperwork. (SuranceBay is our third party vendor for our electronic licensing.)
You can fax it (913-384-3781) or email it back to our office – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t forget to include your voided check, E&O and AML certificate.